At GNK Services, we respect the privacy of our users and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our services and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
1. Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our services, including:
- Personal Information: Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, etc.
- Usage Information: Details of your visits to our website including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website.
- Cookies and Tracking Data: Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
4. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.